My Senior Year

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blog stalking

So who doesn't love a good blog to stalk? Especially if it's funny. I thought I'd share two that I appreciate, and I'm sure you will too.

First of all, Cake Wrecks has been one of my favorites for awhile. This blog basically consists of pictures of terrible bakery cakes. I promise it's really funny. I guess I can especially appreciate this blog as a former cake decorator myself. Ha... that may be a stretch, but my first job was at Nestle Tollhouse Cafe, and I did decorate cookie cakes for a little over a year. So I know how tricky it can be to spell things (like "birthday" and "congratulations") correctly and draw good pictures (such as NASCAR cars and assorted pokemon characters) with icing and all.

Also, I just found Chelsea Handler's Blog at E! This one's pretty self-explanatory. She's funny, and so are her comments on this blog.

Hope that this helps everyone waste some time during exam week! Happy Almost Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment