My Senior Year

Sunday, February 13, 2011

so sorry...

that it has been forever since I've blogged. But it's mostly because a. I don't have time, and b. nothing cool is going on in my life! Still loving school, but it is becoming more and more work each week. Tomorrow we're going on a field trip, so hopefully I'll have a few good stories after that. Let's just hope it's not as exciting as the last one I went on with my second grade practicum class last semester. We went to the zoo, and our bus literally broke down in the middle of the interstate. Now, I don't think I had ever gotten out of a car on the side of the interstate, and it's certainly an experience that I hope never to have again. Especially when 40 second graders are involved.

Anyway, I couldn't resist blogging while watching the Grammys though. All I have to say is:
1. Lady Gaga, what are you thinking? Eggs gross me out, the pointy shoulders creeped me out, and I can't wait until in about 5 years everyone realizes how freaking WEIRD that egg thing was.
2. Justin Beiber is starting to look older than 14. It's the new hair.
3. I don't understand why everyone has to do weird stuff/ wear weird stuff at the Grammys. Like, is all this supposed to be artistic? Maybe I just don't appreciate art, or MAYBE, just maybe, all this attention-getting hair and clothing really is just bizarre. Like Nicki Minaj's cheetah thing.

I did, however, love Katy Perry's Valentines thing. Happy early Valentines Day to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment