My Senior Year

Sunday, February 27, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!!!!! NOT...


I'm trying to tone down my jealousy of all my fellow PC classmates who are enjoying a nice week of spring break this week. Typical PC... spring break started on Feb. 26th. Thanks to our weirdly early spring break, my friends and I always enjoyed some not-so-warm spring breaks.

Freshman year, aka the warmest year, my (current) roomies and I went to the beach in SC. That year, we got mediocre tans. That year, I also learned that you can't put dish soap in the dishwasher. Twice.

Sophomore year, it snowed during our spring break. Again, we went to Charleston.

Note the turtlenecks, jackets, and scarves. It was COLD.

One of the most awkward photos that my friends have ever taken...

By junior year, we'd learned our lesson about SC temps in March and decided to outsmart the weather by taking our spring break south on a cruise. As you may have read, that didn't work out for us. Again I say, freshman year in Charleston was the warmest.

Well, it's PC spring break time again, and what do you know... the one year that I'm not getting PC's spring break, it's almost 80 degrees outside on February 27th! So all you pc students who are enjoying this nice week of no school and freakishly warm weather... enjoy it! And bring me back some sunless tanner please!

No comments:

Post a Comment