My Senior Year

Monday, September 13, 2010

Fun Weekend!



This past weekend was so much fun... on Friday night, Amber and I headed up to Simpsonville to Caroline's for Katie and Lee's engagement party.  It was super nice and so great to get to see everyone that graduated last year!!  I should also mention that I'm terrible at taking pictures, which I guess is something that I need to work on, if only for blog purposes.  Like, seriously I think I have 6 total pictures that I took from this whole weekend... anyway, here's a group pic that I stole off facebook...



So much fun!  So after the engagement party, Amber and I went on to Clemson since it was the night before the big PC/ Clemson game.  I stayed with Jocelyn on Friday night, and I did manage to get one picture with her Saturday before the game...


Who would have ever thought our schools would be playing each other?! 

That picture would also be the "before" picture... taken before we drove around Clemson looking for parking, hiked to the stadium, and got completely lost.  My personal fav part of the day was when we tried to take what appeared to be the faster way out of the field where we parked.  We walked across this huge field, only to realize that the hill/ slope leading up to the road was a lot steeper than anticipated... yet another situation that was made more problematic and dramatic due to my boot.  This random man standing above us on the sidewalk pulls out his cell phone and goes, "I have to take a video of you trying to get up this thing with that broken foot... I'm going to put it on YouTube!!"  Uhhh thanks... 

Anyway, after lots of general confusion and a few golf cart rides (thanks, Clemson!) we FINALLY found our friends' tailgates.  Katie Lee and I were wearing the exact same dress...


What are the chances?!  I feel like this is one of those "Who wore it best" things in People or something haha... 

Anyway, I was pumped to see Katie TWICE this weekend and so happy that even though my big sister is not at PC with me anymore, we can still randomly match for tailgates!

Even though PC lost, it was still a really fun weekend with some of my favorite people!  If it weren't for the fact that this coming weekend is going to be very exciting as well, I'd probably be super bummed... only 3 more days of class til the next weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment