My Senior Year

Thursday, September 16, 2010

This is funny...

So, as we all know, it's Oprah's last season.  Now I realize that most people may not be as upset about this as I am, but I have to say that I am extremely sad, for many reasons:

1.  One of my life goals was to be in her audience!  Now I realize that other people probably have more "ambitious" life goals, but this was seriously one of mine.  I'm already down a life goal, and I'm only 21!  This isn't looking good...

2.  I'm never going to get to go to her favorite things show!!  Did anyone ever see that one where the whole audience was teachers, and she gave away so much stuff?  I was HOPING that she would do that again in like a year when I am a teacher and that I could go and get $1,000 to shop at Office Max.

3.  Now I'm going to have nothing to watch at 4:00 in the afternoons.  

Anyway, here is something that I found really funny...

http://facesofthelastseasonofoprah.tumblr.com/

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment