My Senior Year

Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm still alive...


So I actually got complaints about not blogging lately... and with only 5 followers, who would have thought ha!!  Anyway, all I really have to say is that education (early childhood that is) is really taking a lot out of me here recently.  I don't really have anything exciting going on because all I've been doing is school work.  Regardless, here are some pictures from the past week.

So last weekend (as in the one before this past one) we went to Charleston for the PC/ Citadel game.  I continue to be horrible at taking pictures, so none of my pics from the weekend actually have people in them.  But I did manage to snap a few pictures on Saturday morning of one of my favorite places in the world...







Pretty, right?  I LOVE Charleston/ the coast of SC in general (minus Myrtle...), and I really hope I can live there one day!  

Thursday was Little Black Dress here at PC (which means that recruitment is coming up... as in this week... ahhh)


<> Family


AND, speaking of my <> fam, my fabulous little sister (and Sarah's big) turned 21 this weekend!!





We love you, Kate, and we're so happy that you're the middle sister we never had : )

No comments:

Post a Comment