My Senior Year

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursdays are rough...


This semester, Thursdays are pretty terrible.  My day starts out with an 8:00 pilates class.  May I just pause here and say, this girl was pumped about taking some pilates.  I don't even mind the 8:00 aspect of it because I'm a morning person.  I was all pumped to exercise regularly and everything (because let's be honest, physical activity isn't really my thing).  Well, my dreams of "the pilates body" that my teacher always refers to are quickly being SHATTERED due to my stupid foot!  I mean, just imagine trying to do this... 



... with a huge, heavy boot (and a broken foot).  It's pretty difficult/ IMPOSSIBLE.  So, basically, pilates is turning out to be more of an observational thing for me, at least for the time being.

So, after pilates I basically have class non-stop ALL day.  I hate looking rough all day, and I really feel like you have a better day when you look nice.  So today I decided to change out of my pilates clothes and into something cuter.  I reverted back to what I'd say is one of my worst habits... changing in the car while driving.  In retrospect, this was a terrible idea for many reasons, especially a.  the fact that it was 8:50 and classes were changing, so everyone was walking around outside as I'm changing in my car, and b. I had to undo my boot so that I could get my jeans on.  Which was not an easy task, considering the limited space of my front seat.  So once I was dressed, I could not find a parking spot (story of my life), and finally had to park in a faculty spot.  I didn't get a ticket (ptl), but if I did I had a really good defense in mind that involved me pulling out my crutches from last week.

So, moral of my day= I can't wait until my foot is healed.  However, I'm pumped about this weekend, especially since it involves me seeing this girl:



Cannot wait!

1 comment: