My Senior Year

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm SO over this!



School, I mean. Now that I'm done with my capstone and almost, almost done with teacher work sample, I am ready to peace for winter break! Unfortunately, I have all these random little assignments still to do over the next like three weeks. Despite the fact that I kind of have a lot going on between school and Diamond Days, I found time to share some of my top Christmas wish list items... you know, on the off chance that any of the like 8 people who read this blog are feeling especially generous :)

Not sure why this picture is so small, but I'm loving these Jack Rogers flats!


And this David Yurman bracelet...


... and this ADPi ring. Don't hate... I legit want this.

It's really troubling me that all those pictures are different sizes...

Also, I'd love these Lilly notecards... How precious are these?! I love to write notes. I love to receive notes. Seriously, nothing makes my day more than getting a random note in my mailbox or something.


Ok... that's it for now. I promise to make this blog more substantial one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment