My Senior Year

Monday, November 22, 2010

Let us Love

"Let us love like we were children
Make us feel like we're still living
In a world, I know, that's burning to the ground"


Ok, so here are some of my recent (and not so recent) obsessions:
- Concerts
- Sushi
- Needtobreathe
- My friends
- Red velvet cake

Fortunately, my Saturday night involved ALL of these things, because a bunch of us went to see Needtobreathe at Furman!! Seriously, SO fun! The concert was awesome, and they played a bunch of stuff from their next album... which is going to be amazing, by the way.

Now, as I've mentioned, I'm TERRIBLE at taking pictures... I wish I had taken some. However, none of the pictures that I could have taken would have topped this one:

Clearly, this guy is NOT from needtobreathe. He was from the opening band (I don't even remember the name of the band.) We ran into him as we were leaving, so Sarah decided that some of our group should get a diamond pic with him? Apparently I missed his instructions not to smile. Classic.


One day til I'm home for food, family, and SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment