My Senior Year

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just some pictures from my blackberry



Ok, so it all started the other day when I went to CVS to buy envelopes. I was distracted/ disturbed by the fact that they sell these at CVS of all places!!! So distracted in fact that I did NOT remember to buy my envelopes!

Genuine Leather Jackets... at CVS. Only $19.99!!!

OBVIOUSLY, I had to snap a picture of this to send to Emily. Then I realized that a. I've never deleted or uploaded any of my pictures since I got this phone 6 months ago, and b. I have some pretty awesome ones... aka, I don't know what else to do with pictures from my phone except for to post them here, for all 5 of y'alls enjoyment :)


Ever walk through the mall and see those hurricane simulator things and think to yourself, "Who would actually do that??"

Nancy would...


Look at Nance withstanding those 78.4 mph winds like a champ in the middle of a crowded mall!



Just a stalker pic I took of the ADPi house at University of Florida when I was in Gainesville this summer... I may or may not have searched for the address and used my gps specifically to find this.



Emily gets her first pedi... that she likes. ***Also, note the gentleman to her left enjoying a pedi too!***


I have another (actually pretty) one that blogger just will not upload! Maybe later...


Well, that's pretty much the highlights... hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday! Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment