My Senior Year

Sunday, November 7, 2010

November!


It is NOVEMBER... how crazy is that?! I feel like this semester is flying by! So, I've been trying to blog for a few days now, but the other one I'm working on involves a lot of pictures... unfortunately blogger is having some issues with the uploading. But I thought that I'd provide a little update (minus pictures, which in my opinion makes blogs much less fun, but whatever) of my exciting life!

Yesterday, I headed to Charlotte to meet up with two friends from camp! It was so much fun to reunite and catch up! This was the first time I've seen anyone from this summer since I left Florida in August, so it was so great to see them. I seriously cannot believe that it has been three whole MONTHS since the summer ended. That is so crazy to me! We went to Concord Mills and shopped around and ate and saw a movie. Reunions just make my heart happy (well, except for family ones... kidding) so we must do it again soon!

After I left the Mills, I went to Southpark, aka my new favorite place to shop! If I hadn't been alone, I seriously would have stayed there until it closed. It is amazing how excited you get about chain stores and restaurants when you get out of the small town of Clinton! I also really wished that someone had been with me so that I could have eaten at the Cheesecake Factory... I just wasn't feeling dining there alone. But now that I've been there, I'm sure I'll go back that way soon. Also, my one (and only) purchase for the entire day was a J. Crew turtleneck... first one of the season, it's officially fall!

My last bit of exciting news is that I finally, FINALLY got my car back from the shop after 2 weeks! May I just say, never have I ever been so thankful for my little camry! These past 2 weeks have been rough... special thanks to EMILY for driving me around everywhere/ letting me use her car!

What a pal! Oh, look... my uploader is fixed! Thank goodness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment