My Senior Year

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Not much has been going on since I got home for break, hence the lack of posts. But today was pretty festive! First of all, Mom, Sarah, Beth Ann, Aunt Ann, Lila, and I all baked Christmas treats at Lila's house. We learned that 5 people is just too much for Lila's tiny kitchen. But here are some pictures:



Aunt Ann, Mom, and BA with the microfudge


Sarah made cracker candy


Beth Ann and Aunt Ann made haystacks (also, I just noticed... please check out Mandy's headshot on Lila's fridge!)


Aunt Ann made Sandies and I made candy cane cookies... unfortunately, most of them didn't exactly turn out like candy canes

... but this one did!


Then, the granddaughters tried to get one picture, but Sarah wouldn't cooperate (typical!)

Now here's a Christmas card picture!


Therefore, we have a bunch of pictures that look like this:

Finally we did get one with Lila and her granddaughters!

OH, and Mom made handbell shaped sugar cookies (typical) for the choir, but unfortunately, no pictures of those. Anyway, holiday baking was a success. Then, Sarah, Emily and I had some last minute holiday shopping to do. That was unfortunately not as successful. Never, ever again will I go Christmas shopping the day before Christmas Eve.

We sat in this line to get out of the Best Buy/ Target parking lot for an hour. An entire HOUR to travel like 200 feet from our parking space to the exit! Never, ever, ever again!!!! I have a quality video taken during our time waiting that I cannot figure out how to upload from my phone to computer. But if I ever figure it out, y'all are in for a treat!!! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment