My Senior Year

Monday, December 6, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things (Christmas edition)


19 Days until CHRISTMAS! To celebrate this and the beginning of exam week, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite seasonal things!


1. Dove Peppermint Bark
Seriously, this is the BEST stuff ever. Dark chocolate and white chocolate and peppermint... I wish it wasn't just available at Christmas!



2. Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice

I have been LOVING these lately... best Starbucks drink, hands down (well, except for Pumpkin spice lattes...)



3. OPI All-a-bordeaux the sled

It's on my hands and toes right now... love it!


4. Seasonal episodes of Friends, such as, "The one with the holiday armadillo"



5. Swoozies. The entire store. I went in there the other day and wanted one of everything. Specifically, these:
Ok, so technically these aren't "Christmas-y" except that they could be given as a gift. I know that I've mentioned my love of stationery on the blog before, and I'm especially loving these monogrammed Lilly notecards. I love writing little notes to people, and I NEED THESE (mom!)

Ok from this list, I think we can realize 3 things:
1. I make lists obsessively.
2. Every list I make seems to have candy, starbucks items, nail polish, and stationery on it. I promise to try and vary my interests a little bit.
3. I haven't studied at all for my exams.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love your favorite things, and I'll be speaking with Amanda Catherine immediately to make sure she takes care of her "favorite daughter"!!!
    Let's have lunch or dinner during the holidays. No, we won't go to the Cotton Grill (or to Chick-Fil-A)!! tee hee!

    ReplyDelete