My Senior Year

Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow and SSMT!

So, I was wrong. It snowed.



So pretty! Although, I wish it had held off a week until I had started student teaching so that we could have gotten a snow day out of it!

I also wanted to say that I'm really excited because I've decided to do Beth Moore's scripture memory team for 2011!! Basically, you memorize two verses a month for the whole year, and you comment on her blog as you do it. I've done some scripture memory before, but never anything extremely structured. I'm really excited to start this as I begin student teaching. I feel like this could potentially be a pretty stressful semester coming up for me, so I think that it will be beneficial for me to have a bunch of scriptures to recall and pray thorough throughout my days at school. I am excited about having 24 memorized by the end of next year!

I'm a huge Beth Moore fan, and I LOVE her books and her blog. I've read her blog for a few years now, but I've never participated in any of the stuff she does on there. Information can be found here if you are interested in doing this also. AND she will host an event in January of 2012 for those who complete the year! So, I would encourage you to do this with me, and we can go to the celebration together next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment