My Senior Year

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Parent's Weekend



Yesterday, my parents came up for Parent's Weekend.  A3 had a little tailgate at our house for our parents...


Family!



Megan and I in our Florida colors!

After the game and ADPi Parent's Cocktail, we moved on to our second night of Halloween celebrations!  I hate I don't have any pictures from Friday night, when our chapter of 102 girls all dressed up as Dalmatians, except for Kat, who was Curella Devil!  So we were the 101 Dalmatians and Curella!  Saturday night, my diamond fam decided to all dress up together.  Kate decided that we should be the four seasons (which beat out my sister's idea of the four gospels and my idea of the cast of Gossip Girl...)


HOWEVER, if you look at this picture, guess who's missing?!  We only had spring, summer, and winter... unfortunate.


Also this weekend, Sarah and Callie came over to make these caramel apples... random, but they were pretty good!


Such skill... look for them at the fair next year!

That's all for now, hope everyone has a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment